Wednesday 23 February 2011

Anti-Racist with Katie Hanratty and FC United







The Workshop at FC United at Gig Lane in Bury was a success, the prep time was quite a lot.

I invited my illustrator friend Katie Hanratty to join me, as apparently there was going to be 30-40 people!! I'm not sure how many there were in the end, but it's a shame that we didn't manage to get more photographs.

We made Anti-Racist placards and a large banner. We made the placards with cardboard left over from Katie's new fridge freezer...

The wooden sticks were slats from an old Ikea canvass wardrobe, as was the banner. I knew hoarding it would come in handy eventually!

The letters on the banner were made up from old jeans, dresses, t-shirts etc. It was great to be a part of, I got interviewed by the local radio.

Here are some of the photographs of prep, the participants enjoying the workshop and then walking over to the football ground to watch the match!!

No comments:

Post a Comment